Ruthless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ruthless is now 4/4 FT, 4/5 EE and 2/4 GA
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Canadians Rule!
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm by Epicure

» Needs for Raid
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm by Jonquin

» Sweden's Got talent !
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:13 pm by Punky

» haha.. I liked you better deaf.
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 am by Lealoo

» Ba'Noodle - OMG I missed this a year ago.
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:19 am by Punky

» Sooo muh FUN!!!
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am by Punky

» Swanger's Easy mode Tank spec
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 pm by swanger

» 12-22-13 DKP
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:33 pm by Kenneey

» Swanger's Easy mode leveling and Questing Spec.
Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:58 pm by Teanna

Cruica Purifier CD rotation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneey
Officer
Kenneey

Cruica Purifier CD rotation Empty
PostSubject: Cruica Purifier CD rotation   Cruica Purifier CD rotation EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Since we now have more clerics and those clerics having purifier specs Figured I'd post the CD rotation for Cruica breaths.

Being a Puri on Crucia means that you can, should, and WILL cover 2 of the breaths by yourself. To do this you will need to time your CDs appropriately as to gain full benefit out of them.

First up however is a macro that you should have. This macro will allow you to save a tank from death if a breath is missed.

#show Latent Blaze
cast Touch the Light
cast Flashover
cast Latent Blaze

This macro should be used on the Main Tank at the start of the second part of the first plat form, and then again on the Off Tank when Blaze is off CD. With this combo if a tank reaches 30% HP it will almost if fully heal them, I've seen this crit for nearly 50K in the past. If you are low on max HP use this on yourself as well.

With that said now to move into the CD rotation itself. I find it best to start this about 4-5 seconds before the first breath you're assigned too. Typically you will be assigned to breaths 2 and 3, allowing part of the rotation to heal with the first orbital.

Flashover -> Fiery Will -> Gathering of Flames -> Spiritual Conflagration -> Ward of Flame -> Symbol of the Sun (on OT) -> Rite of the Forge

Lastly as a puri on Crucia you can help on the second Orbital (and if the wardens are good enough replace a warden) with the CD Flame of Life. Flame is a MASSIVE heal and could remove the need of a second warden depending on who is in the raid. None the less still use it on the second Orbital, then again sub 30%.

If you have any comments questions or conncerns about this please let me know.
Back to top Go down

Cruica Purifier CD rotation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ruthless Guild :: Classes :: Clerics-
Jump to: