Ruthless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ruthless is now 4/4 FT, 4/5 EE and 2/4 GA
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Canadians Rule!
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm by Epicure

» Needs for Raid
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm by Jonquin

» Sweden's Got talent !
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:13 pm by Punky

» haha.. I liked you better deaf.
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 am by Lealoo

» Ba'Noodle - OMG I missed this a year ago.
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:19 am by Punky

» Sooo muh FUN!!!
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am by Punky

» Swanger's Easy mode Tank spec
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 pm by swanger

» 12-22-13 DKP
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:33 pm by Kenneey

» Swanger's Easy mode leveling and Questing Spec.
Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:58 pm by Teanna

Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chocolatebear
Class Lead

Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec Empty
PostSubject: Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec   Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 10:28 pm

Pancake's Warden Hybrid for Kyzan

This is just what I personally came up with after playing around with Kyzan initially. It goes deep enough into Warden just for Pool of Restoration while picking most enhancements to AE heals. 22 Sentinel is for the extra AE cleanse while picking up a huge tank cooldown as a bonus. The points in puri are mostly fillers to increase healing but there are useful abilities like Flashover and Ward of Flame.

This may not be the best spec for the encounter or even worth it to learn just for Kyzan but it works for me and hopefully someone else.

Pros vs. 61 Warden:
1. Empowering Light (Sentinel) - AE Cleanse, 0.5-second GCD. Allows you + any other healer to clear all 4 stacks of Bone Harvest.

2. Cleansing Prayer (Sentinel) - ST Cleanse, 0.5-second GCD. Means you spend less time getting off those single cleanses for anyone that gets missed by the AE ones. Also means the other healer doesn't have to spend their GCDs since you can cleanse twice as many times in less time.

3. Healer's Covenant (Sentinel) - 40% Damage reduction for 10 seconds every minute. Used on the tank during beacons.

4. Flashover (Purifier) - Guaranteed crit on your next healing ability. If Tidal Surge isn't up for Delayed Annihilation this works almost as well. I also use it for a 10-12k shield on people who get hit by Phase Rip.

5. Urgency (Sentinel) - 50% Increased movement speed for 15 seconds. Admittedly I don't use this but it's nice to have.

6. Ward of Flame (Purifier) - A fairly weak channelled heal/shield but better than nothing for beacon.

Cons vs. 61 Warden:
1. Less damage due to more points in Sentinel and Purifier whose gifts don't increase damage and even more so due to not picking up damage increasing abilities in Warden.

2. Less healing throughput due to not picking up some of the big Warden CDs and Bosun's Blessing but it really isn't needed.

Priorities
1. Keep everyone alive. Maintaining buffs and HoTs are not worth a raider's life.

2. Maintain 5 stacks of Dangers of the Deep for the increased healing and heal-over-time spell duration.

3. Maintain 4 stacks of Soothing Stream on the tank for the crystal bonus and Ripple.

4. Maintain Healing Spray on the stack for Ripple and the 10% increase in healing received from you.

Phase Rip
Pop Healing Flood at the start of Phase Rip so everyone gets the 10% increase in healing received. If a single person gets hit by Phase Rip use Flashover + Symbol of the Torch then Healing Spray on them. If multiple people get hit then pop Ripple and a few Healing Effusions.

Bone Harvest
Run to the middle and use Curative Waters as soon as possible to clear 2 stacks. When the cast ends use Empowering Light to clear the last stacks along with the other healer's AE cleanse. If you cannot run to the middle immediately because of Necrotic Expansion just fire off as many single-target cleanses as you can first and be prepared to use Healing Effusion for any damage from missed cleanses.

Necrotic Expansion
Throw up Healing Spray on the target of Necrotic Expansion. If someone else gets hit by it put Symbol of the Torch on them and if multiple people then Ripple + Healing Effusion.

Delayed Annihilation
Run to the somewhere near the middle without bubbles overlapping and pop Healing Flood. If a single person is a bit low during the cast put Symbol of the Torch on them. If multiple people are low use Healing Effusion until everyone is topped off. After the damage hits use Tidal Surge/Flashover + Pool of Restoration to top everyone off.

Beacon of Bloodsucking
Wait until the boss actually starts attacking/running towards the tank again before using Healer's Covenant just so it isn't wasted. He casts a lot of stuff so it can some times take a few seconds. Use Symbol of the Torch and Ward of Flame if needed as well.

Battle Rez'ing
Always try to rez close to the outside but not too close as it bugs out and places people outside. The person being rez'd has to be aware never to take it during Phase Rip nor Delayed Annihilation and to depend on your call regarding whether it is safe or not from Necrotic Expansion. Sub-20% rez'ing is almost always unsuccessful but there's no harm in trying.

Regenerating Mana
Believe it or not there are many periods where no healing is needed on this fight. Particularly during his Delayed Annihilation cast and Phase Rip when no one is taking damage you have a few seconds you can spend just getting mana. Make sure you are near 100% mana when he approaches 20% health because the constant Phase Rips will have you spamming Healing Effusion to keep everyone up.
Back to top Go down

Kyzan Hybrid Warden Spec
Page 1 of 1