Ruthless Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Ruthless is now 4/4 FT, 4/5 EE and 2/4 GA
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Canadians Rule!
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 8:23 pm by Epicure

» Needs for Raid
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm by Jonquin

» Sweden's Got talent !
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:13 pm by Punky

» haha.. I liked you better deaf.
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 am by Lealoo

» Ba'Noodle - OMG I missed this a year ago.
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 10:19 am by Punky

» Sooo muh FUN!!!
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am by Punky

» Swanger's Easy mode Tank spec
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 2:14 pm by swanger

» 12-22-13 DKP
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:33 pm by Kenneey

» Swanger's Easy mode leveling and Questing Spec.
Puri (Tank Healer) EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 7:58 pm by Teanna

Puri (Tank Healer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenneey
Officer
Kenneey

Puri (Tank Healer) Empty
PostSubject: Puri (Tank Healer)   Puri (Tank Healer) EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:31 pm

With the most recent changes to Puri it has moved away from being the raid's shield bot to being a shielding tank healer like it used to be.

There are 2 main specs to use with this build as the 54 point buff (a 7% damage reduction) is too good to pass up. The following builds are the 2 that I would recommend most but feel free to branch out if you need different utility spells.

55 point spec--  http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#pAkL0g/mkGli2Alay/q
61 point spec-- http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#pAhq/mkGliyFlkG8/q

Of these I prefer the 61 point spec due to how powerful the 61 point ability is. The 55 point spec is second in my preferences as it has the highest healing and shielding outside of CDs but lacks the 61 pointer which (imo) is rather OP. However the 55point has 2 AoE cleanses that don't share a CD.

As healing is what puri was made for (not DPS even though it has some DPS talents) that is what I'll be focusing on in this guide. DPS in a healing build will always very fight to fight based on the amount of tank damage in a phase.

BUFFS
Sign of Faith - causes targets of your signal target abilities to take 7% less damage
Eruption - tank buff causes your heals to damage the target's target
Caregiver's Blessing - applies a small shield to the target of your heals/absorbs
Latent Blaze - heals the target when their health drops below 30%

Healing Spell Break Down:

Symbol of the Torch - instant cast, applies burnout, shields for ~1k less than Symbol of the Sun, Secondary shield best used on part members that are the target of a mechanic to ease the raid healers job of keeping them up

Symbol of the Sun - instant cast, applies burnout, Primary shield, cast this on the tank(s) every time burnout drops, Increases healing from fire spells by 20%

Ward of Flame - 3s channel, heals damage over 3s and applies a stacking shield that stacks to 3 reduces cast time of Ward of Fire by .5s each second of channeling stacks to 6, your main spam cast 2 of these then a Ward or Fire

Ward of Fire - 3s cast heals and shields the target cast after 2 Wards of Flame

Ward of Scorching - 2s cast large heal and small shield, high mana cost avoid spamming this

Healing Flare - instant cast, spot heal only useful to spot heal raid members in periods of low tank damage

Healing Breath - instant cast, 8s CD, larger heal than Healing Flare use before healing flare for spot heals.

"Rotation"
For this spec your "rotation" is as follows:
Symbol of the Sun -> Ward of Flame -> Ward of Flame -> Ward of Fire -> repeat until burnout drops.

This will make sure that your target has the 20% healing buff from Sun at all times and best make use of Flame/Fire and also allows you to use Fire on the other tank(s) or a non-tank if they need the heal.

Cool Downs

Cauterizing Wave - Instant Cast, 10s CD, 10 person AoE cleanse

Sterilize - Instant Cast, 20s CD, singal target cleanse that fully cleanses the target

Flashover - Instant Cast, 45s CD, Focres the next heal/shield to crit, CD reduced by 3s every ward cast

Flash of the Phoenix - Instant Cast, 5min CD, your Battle Rez

Rite of the Forge - Instant Cast, 2min CD, applies a shield to that target every 3s for 15s

Gathering of Flames - Instant Cast, 1min CD, applies a small shield to 10 party/raid members heals for a small amount when consumed

Spiritual Conflagration - 4s channel, 1min CD, heals for a large amount over 4s shielding for a large amount every second

(55 puri/21 sent)

Healer's Covenant - Instant Cast, 1min CD, reduces target's damage taken by 40% for 10s

(61/15)

Fiery Will - Instant Cast, 1min CD, Increase your healing by 25% and shielding by 50% for 15s

Flame of Life - Instant Cast, 1min 30s CD, over 6s heals 10 party/raid members for 300% of your HP, reduces damage taken by 20% and increases damage done by 5%

Other abilities to have

Cauterize - ST cleanse
Soul Brand - mana regen
Fire Wall - AoE DPS spell (can have 3 up at once if 61point)
Flame Lance - ST caste DPS spell
Char - Dot instant cast (only if 61 point)
Back to top Go down

Puri (Tank Healer)
Page 1 of 1